Sunday, August 27, 2006

The new Air Force


Well, they figured I was probably going to compete in the Lawn Dart Olympics, so they better give me some guns for when my parachute slams me down and I have to protect myself. Here is the new standard issue for pilots.

(P.S. The pictures are really white and they make things look very light...I didn't take them. Sorry! Plus I didn't want people to think I am really that white.)

No, really this is the class party I mentioned earlier. We did some "cool gun" shooting, skeet shooting, scuba diving, water scooter racing (mechanical device that you hold and it takes you all around under water...AWESOME), and of course I had to do some swimming and flipping in the pool. I was asked if I always had to be doing something...and of course I do!


The party was cool except I had to drive home in the dark. You laugh, but wait until you have to navigate around millions of deer. They sleep less than ten feet from the road. I thought this deer was injured, but as I started noticing, they are just hanging out. They are totally uninhibited by trucks and humans. It is so weird and you seen tons of smashed up cars around here and they are all done by people deer bowling down the road.

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 10:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, That is a nice set of guns you got there. They are a little hard to see!!!

Get a tan; would'ya!!!!!

HMMM! I knew I should have joined the Air Force. GUNs, POOL PARTYs, PARACHUTEs, and DEER STORIES.
When do you work/go to class?

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Brand-O said...

You look hot man! Is there like a "Half Naked Air Force Guys With Guns" calendar I can get? I bet you would be February since you are so dreamy.

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading your stuff. You are a good writer and make it fun to read. I am glad things are going well. Nothing much different here. Harvest and Randy working long hours. Keep up the good work on this site.

 
At Monday, September 04, 2006 12:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy, I am thinking of you...you are doing the thing you've always wanted, so cool! Jered got married and leaves today, 9/4/06 for Hawaii before deploying on Sept. 13-15th to Iraq...I am a mess. His best friend is in Airforce where you are...name Mike Vanderhoef, in case you cna look him up. Love you, Pam

 
At Saturday, September 09, 2006 6:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad said, "Hope you didn't tell anyone your last name, we don't want this picture of your white body with guns traced back to our family!"

Hello Spud Boy! I had to help Dad in putting the URL address.... he's old, what can I say?

You're so cool... you're my hero!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home