Tuesday, August 29, 2006

They take football serious in Texas


I don't know if you will be able to see this article, but you can click on it and blow this up. The article talks about how much more football coaches make than teachers on average they make 21K more per year. Football coaches in Texas don't teach school, no their only job is to make sure the town or school has a winning team. Some coaches actually make over 100K per year. But, as the article explains, they put in far more hours than the teachers... my mom will love that one.

It is crazy down here. Some of high schools look like trash, but their football fields are the nicest ever...and huge. It is a big deal on Friday nights. I am going to have to check out a few of the bigger schools this fall.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You expected me to comment - didn't you???? Do you know any coach that spends more time at their job than I do???? Of course, I'm sure teachers in ID make gobs more than the teachers in TX!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home