Sunday, January 30, 2011

Still Holding On

Well, thanks to my secretary for filling in for me last week, but I really thought I would have a lot to report this week. Unfortunately, I don't. I failed my flight on Monday and it threw everything off a few days. I am now scheduled for my checkride on Tuesday.
This flight is probably one of the most important flights I have had in a long time, since it is what gives me my qualification to fly the A-10 (that and the emergency procedures simulator and three tests), so I want to wait to write anything more. So, with that being said, I will leave you all and hopefully have something really great to report on Tuesday. I could use all the support, thoughts, and prayers you can pass along.
JJ and Candi are doing well. I think Candi may have added more pictures, so go check them out. At least they don't fail things!

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 31, 2011 9:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy you are not failing anything. No one I know studies harder or tries any harder than you do. Let God lead you through this. He will. And my own advice is to relax a bit when you go for that check ride. You know your stuff, relax and let it happen. Love you- Vita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home