Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Everyone loves farting noises...

So of all people to send me Flarp, The Noise Making Putty, by sweet mother pulled this beauty off. However, I found out how you keep 27 of the nation's brightest 20 -30 year olds and myself entertained for minutes during breaks. Notice I am not in the "brightest" group, I misspelled my name on the application and they threw out my request for membership!

Anyway, I can honestly say that everyone in class has taken their turn making farting noises. You may think this is crude, but all I can say is, "my mother thought it was ok or else she wouldn't have sent it to me." Everybody agreed that if anyone would have brought something like that to class, it would have been me. You should see some of these up tight people, they need something to lighten them up.

I passed the physical fitness test, my Systems 2 test, and another test this week. I will be around another couple of weeks, since they kick you out after two failures (below 85%). Although, I have started packing some of my stuff because this new class on aerodynamics is starting to get a bit out there. The equations have more variables than letters of the alphabet and the excuse that I am just the product of the State of Idaho educational system isn't buying me any special considerations.

Thanks again for the one non-family member person to call and the four non-family members that have e-mailed me in the last six weeks! Just remember, the rest of you are getting absolutely no souvenirs from me...except maybe a big cockroach or scorpion.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 10:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the one of the non-family members that called and one of the four that e-mailed you our is your head still recovering for so much input. By the way, does writing in your blog count? Karl

 
At Thursday, September 14, 2006 6:05:00 PM, Blogger JP said...

yes, writing in the blog counts or even just leaving your name

 
At Sunday, September 17, 2006 8:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad said.. I am sending you a rubber glove so you can practice safe sex while in Texas. Since I was born in Texas people down there may be asking you for my autograph, if so charge them and we'll split the LOOT!
one proud DAD!
ps if you want to pass your flight school maybe you shuldn't tell them who your Dad is. HA!

 
At Sunday, September 17, 2006 8:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please bring me a giant cockroach... chocolate covered.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home