Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Better Week

This was a better week and on top of it all, we had heat and water. We actually had lots of heat, since we have been in the 80s the past few days. I had two flights this past week, along with academics. They were good flights and I had a lot of fun. We are in the air-to-air phase, which means we are "dog fighting" for lack of a better term. The Hawg isn't made for that, so it only lasts a few flights and then we are on to what the Hawg is good at...bombing and shooting stuff on the ground. I have one last air-to-air flight on Tuesday and will be "jumped" by bandits and have to fight two-on-one. Should be interesting!

We really enjoyed having my dad and step-mother here last weekend and now we are looking forward to my mother arriving at the end of this week. We are hoping she will want to spend some quality time with Jarrett because we could use a little time to ourselves. Candi made an early Valentine's Day dinner (since I will have to be at work at 4:30am on Tuesday) so we could enjoy each other's company. It was great, but it did involve me taking JJ into his room to muffle his screaming. Candi's romantic dinner was more of a hurry and scarf down your food so we can get the baby to quit screaming. It is still a bit hard for us to get used to, but we have found that you can't take the little things for granted. Little things like time together or only wearing one shirt a day. Candi and I have found we are wearing a lot of shirts per day the last few days; JJ likes to give back his meals.

Anyway, I need to get back to studying, which seems to be all I do. Here are a few pictures that Candi has posted on the website. Be sure to check out the rest at www.picasaweb.google.com/candijeremyp.

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 21, 2011 10:18:00 PM, Blogger Renee said...

Sounds like he has his dad's stomach.... give him a ziploc! Miss you guys...what a great lookin' son.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home