Sunday, May 01, 2011

Another Week in Tucson

Not a lot to report this past week.  I pretty much stayed inside, glued to my TV and Internet in order not to miss a single minute of the royal wedding coverage.  I can't believe she wore that dress... Ok, so I didn't watch any of it, but it was mentioned on ESPN.  Instead, I went in to work each day for a half day.  When I wasn't organizing shelves and making copies for higher ranking officers, I was working out or taking care of Jarrett, so Candi could work.  I did find time to get a sunburn playing golf...yes, I finally got a round of golf in this week.  The weather has been in the 90s and looks to stay mid 80s to mid 90s.

The biggest news around here is that Jarrett got his first tooth this week.  He was surprisingly easy going and not at all fussy...until today!  He is making up for lost time as I type.  But, of course I am busy, so Candi has to deal with it.  It is amazing how fast you can get yourself busy when he starts to cry, in order of getting out of taking care of the tornado warning siren.  When he goes off, RUN FOR COVER! I have a picture of it, but this site is not letting me upload it right now.

JJ did have a doctor's appointment because last time he was a bit smaller (percentage wise) than he had been in previous doctor's visits.  We got him on a strict weight lifting workout, coupled with protein shakes...and formula and rice cereal... and he is now back in the percentile he was in before.  I keep telling them, he isn't going to be that big!  Look at his parents.  Not a lot of people look up to us...and I am talking about physically.

Candi is still working from home and seems to be taking on a little more now that I am home a bit more to help out with JJ.  I don't know any more news on my situation, but I am going to see if all this waiting can be done from Idaho.  Of course, I might wait until it warms up a bit more in Idaho before I make that request.  We are not sure what direction God wants us to go, but we are trying to figure it out.  Your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated during this time.

Don't forget to see the pictures of Jarrett on Candi's site: https://picasaweb.google.com/candijeremyp

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 05, 2011 10:47:00 PM, Blogger Mueller Three said...

We are praying for your family! I LOVE your blog..want you to finish but also want to see you all again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home