Friday, March 23, 2007

At Home

I have been quite busy at home the last week and I have still have one week left. I have been trying to squeeze in family and friends around my grueling schedule of sleep and play. I wanted to bond with my homeland once I got back, so I found some camo and went huntin'. I bagged sixteen of some of the most fearsome creatures known to man...ground squirrels...or whistle pigs as us locals refer to them. I even got my picture taken in front of Wal-Mart with that ridiculous gear on! I am pretty sure if I hadn't of blended in with the surroundings so well, we wouldn't have killed so many varmints. We wanted to see how many looks we would get in this garb...and as we thought, we just blended in with the high class society of Wal-Mart.
I also found time to visit my work and made sure they still wanted me back. After much begging and promising that I would do something the second time around, they agreed to consider hiring me back in a year or year and a half. Then we all went to lunch to celebrate the fact that I would be coming back...actually, I celebrated and they mainly cried.

Against better judgement, I got back on the motorcycle track. I rode twice this past week. Yesterday, my buddy (who has a bouffant) and I went to the track to test the skills and speed we once had. We also met another friend...they actually still have the skills and speed and I started to see glimpses of mine by the end of the sessions. It was a good time and I got some jumps that I didn't think I would get...they look a lot bigger since I hadn't raced or rode track in quite some time. I started to get a little too daring, so I called it quits. I really don't need to suspend my career because I thought I could go twenty feet further and land on a different dirt mound. That is all for now, I will continue to keep you "posted." SEE YA



1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 04, 2007 8:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to know what's going - SLACKER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home