Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Mustache March

I feel a bit like 8th grade, trying to show we have facial hair when you really can't see it. I won't go as far as I did in the ocho grade, when the use of hair dye to make the three hairs stand out, gave me big brown stains on my face. It is horrible around the base, everyone with dirt on their upper lips. Here is all but two in our flight that are growing these pedophile accessories.

We all look horrible with these lip brows, but as long as everyone looks creepy, why not? I have a feeling I won't last until the end of March because it is already bugging me. Although, I did get a head start...some even had a two week head start and you can't tell...STRUBE and BAKER! Hallaluha, holla back!

2 Comments:

At Monday, March 12, 2007 5:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mustaches are creepy! You can shave anytime...preferably before you get home this week! Glad you're done!

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 11:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mustaches aren't creepy, they're way sexy! You should see all the looks we get from the women folk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home