Saturday, September 23, 2006

Del Rio Animal Shelter looking for help

The local animal shelter down here has three dogs up for adoption. People have requested the brownish ones and there is a waiting list for them, but nobody really wants the uglier, reddish one with a lot shorter coat of hair.



If you could find it in your heart to help the bigger dog find a good home, please contact the Del Rio City Animal Shelter at 830-555-5555.

Sorry, they (being the two puppies) were so cute, I just had to put them out there for everyone to see. Although, most would say the guy in the middle was so cute that they just had to put this picture out there. The puppies are a classmate's golden retrievers that I have adopted since my wife took Zoe away from me...I asked for half in the separation, but she had a better lawyer.

3 Comments:

At Monday, September 25, 2006 10:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, let go of those dogs. They should not be forced to take a picture with a half naked Yankee fan!!!!!!

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006 6:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got dibs on the taller, reddish one! I love hairless animals:)

 
At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 6:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sharla said...
I got one of those taller ones at home too, but boy has it got a hairy back. Hope it doesn't run in the family?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home