Sunday, September 26, 2010

Getting Ready To Come Home...and Flying More

Well, this whole process is a bit trying. I am now on to a break in training (BIT) program that has seen me fly four times this past week, which is more than I flew in each of the previous four weeks. I haven't technically graduated (scheduled for Monday...but also scheduled for two days last week) and I have been given more tasks than during IFF. So much for time off! Apparently, the only way to get time off is to actually leave...SO THAT IS WHAT WE ARE DOING! We are traveling home to Idaho this Wednesday for five days.

You know me, I don't like to be the center of attention, so I am very excited that everyone wants to see Candi, the one in the oven, and then me...and in that order. However, for those of you who won't be able to see us, here is a picture of Candi and junior (29.5 weeks along).
We have been keeping busy doing things around here when the weather allows. Lately it has cooled off (into the 80's), but it has brought afternoon and evening thunderstorms. In order to cope with the weather, Candi bought herself a 55 inch tv to watch all those sports that she is always watching. I am not big into the whole tv or sports things, but I will have to admit, it is pretty awesome.
However, I do think Candi is getting a little too wrapped up in this whole thing and I don't know if it is the tv or the sports, but she made us sit and watch the BSU game last night. If it wasn't enough to tear me away from my novels I have been reading on the weekends and all the baby planning I have been doing, she made us sit in sections and color coordinate like the stadium at BSU!
Other than that, we are ready to come home this Wednesday night. It is going to be a little spendy, since we are going to end up boarding our dogs and having to leave our car at the airport, but it will all be worth it to be home for a few days. We are trying to see everyone, so if you aren't on the schedule, call and I will pencil you in. See a bunch of you very soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home