Sunday, May 29, 2011

New News and a Vacation

We took a quick vacation at the end of this week to Sedona, AZ.  This was the view as we pulled into town and an almost identical view from our balcony of our hotel.  It was one of the more beautiful places I have been.  It was full of places to hike...and play golf.
Candi took the hiking part and I took the golfing part.  All I had to do was find a fill in "dad" to pack the rugrat around and I was set.
Eric obviously did very well because Jarrett could not have been more happy!
I couldn't have been happier, too!  Hiking here was pretty cool.  I have some really cool pictures from the course, but I haven't downloaded them yet.  Stay tuned.
However, I did manage to find time for my family and to reclaim my "dad" responsibilities.  We took Jarrett for his first swim and he absolutely loved it.  He kept splashing and laughing until I finally got tired of getting splashed and took him out of the pool.
I also found time to pack my son myself.  This is from Bell Rock in Sedona.  The place was awesome, but here is the coolest part...
WE GET TO GO HOME...ok, now that I got your attention, it maybe isn't 100% true.  We are very close to getting to return home together and we have one more person to sign off on the latest idea.  Pray that it works!  I said "together" because Candi is going to return home regardless of whether I get to go home or not.  We are flying my mother out to help move her back and if all works out, I will be able to go as well.  Candi, JJ, and my mom will leave on the 6th of June, with or without me.  If I am able to get it all approved, I will load up a U-Haul and move with them.  If not, they will take the dogs and as much baby stuff and clothes as they can fit into my truck and I will wait to bring the U-Haul and Candi's SUV later.  Let's hope and pray the latter option is not the one that gets executed.

I need to get things cleaned up from our little outing, but if I have new news I will let you know...
Oh, besides the fact I put money down for a guy to hold this bike (09 Harley Davidson Streetbob) for me until I get home and can buy it.  Ok, I will keep you posted for any OTHER new news...

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 31, 2011 6:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That HD doesn't look like a daddy-mobile. Going to get a side car for JJ????

Vita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home